Proud Publisher of the Lord’s Family Album -
* taught faith as a set of abilities which one carries out in the presence of the Father, like calming wind, relocating mountains, healing the sick and raising the dead. In other words, faith makes things happen, expressed in the true meaning of ehyeh asher ehyeh (Exodus 3:14).
* was transfigured in the presence of Mosheh and Eliyahuw on Mt Hermon on Monday, June 27, 29 CE (26 Siwan).
* instituted the land-
* was crucified fully naked on Friday, April 7, 30 CE and died at 14:42 HR or 2:42 PM at Gordon’s Calvary north of the city walls. Yeruwshalem was shrouded in deep darkness to hide His nudity.
* only died for the circumcised. Those who die intact or not supporting circumcision automatically miss out on eternal life.
* was buried in the Garden Tomb to the west and rose again thirty-
* was naked when He confronted Mirya of Magdala, according to the FIMIOL photograph of His resur-
* ensured that His trial, crucifixion, burial and resurrection all took place before the true Sabbath arrived in the light of the correct weekday sequence of Genesis 1-
* ascended back into Heaven from the eastern side of Mount Tabor at 18:12 HR or 6:12 PM on Friday, May 19, 30 CE.
* reigns from a distant Heaven well beyond this universe, and is seated above and surrounded by the Twenty-
* holds judgement every three days. Yohannan the Dipper and his parents were sent to the Dark Pit upon His return to Heaven after the ascension. Yohannan died an unbeliever. The Spirit of Truth was withdrawn by Yahuw’ah due to his attitude towards Himself in Heaven and Yeshuwa on Earth.
* provided sixteen photographs of Himself with all made visible through the technology of satellite cameras, Google Earth™ and Serif software.
* is not the dispenser of amazing grace, but welcomes into Heaven whomever makes the effort to meet His conditions.
If this Yeshuwa seems unfamiliar, then that is not surprising. He is the “Jesus” whom the apostle Paul rejected in 2 Corinthians 11:4.
Authority: Yeshuwa the Lamb, Yahuw’ah and Yahbeth.
* was transfigured in the presence of Moses and Elijah on Mount Tabor, date unknown.
* instituted a New Covenant in his blood, also a remembrance meal, which entirely replaced the covenant made with Moses and the Israelites at Mt Sinai.
* was crucified on Friday, Nissan 14 in 33 A.D. at the site of the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, buried in the carved out tomb in its Church of the Anastasis and raised by God the Father from the dead. A temple to Adonis was built over the site to conceal it.
* is said to have descended into hell or Hades while in the tomb in order to proclaim the good news to those in prison from the time of Noah.
* was crucified on the day before the Sabbath and resurrected on the morning after the Sabbath, although not all agree on this.
* appeared much the same like he was before his arrest and trial with only a few visible injuries in his hands, side and feet. All other wounds were miraculously healed or not sustained.
* ascended from two places, namely, Bethany first, which was apparently a trial run (Luke 24:40), before going back to Mount Olivet for the real deal (Acts 1:12).
* resides in the close heaven, where the twenty-
* is believed to have rewarded John the Baptist with eternal life and made him an important saint in Heaven, perhaps replacing Abraham.
* will return to Earth either to reign for a thousand years or hold judgement at a date known only to the Father, but one which can be calculated by men wise in the knowledge of the Bible and ancient pyramids. So far the correct date has evaded them and the hopes of many dashed.
* never provided any photographs of himself except what cameras have snapped of sanitised, artistic imaginings. Obviously he does not want his true identity known.
* is the dispenser of amazing grace to any wretches out there prepared to commit to Christ.
* never included the new earth called Eden in his gospel of the kingdom of THEOS.
The details of the life and times of Jesus Christ are governed very much by human institutions. Billions believe in and respect him. Yet he is a God-
For this Marcion the Gnostic bishop of Sinopė is to be thanked, since he revived the letters of Paul and started all the rot. Yet maybe that had to happen.
Authority: OM the Dragon and His two companions (God).
© FIMIOL Photographics, Adelaide, South Australia 2015-
|Main Home Page|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - II|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - III|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - IV|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - V|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - VI|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - VII|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - VIII|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - IX|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - X|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - XI|
|Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High - XII|
|Exodus 2:23 to 6:8|
|General Background Articles|
|Crime Scene Articles|
|Translating e-Book Text Pages 1-4|
|Translate e-Book From Page 4 to 6|
|Translate e-Book From Page 6 to 10|
|Translate e-Book From Page 11 to 14|
|Translating e-Book From Page 14 to 18|
|Translate e-Book From Page 18-22|
|Translate e-Book From Page 23 to 28|
|Translate e-Book From Page 28 to 30|
|Translate e-Book From Page 30 to 32|
|Translate e-Book From Page 32 to 35|
|Translate e-Book From Page 36 to 38|
|Translate e-Book From Page 39 to 41|
|Translate e-Book From Page 41 to 44|
|Translate e-Book From Page 44 to 45|
|Video For NTSC Format|