Proud Publisher of the Lord’s Family Album -
The Holy Bible is now a Crime Scene -
Click here for
Introducing FIMIOL Photography and its Impact upon the Sacred Scriptures.
Click here for
General Background Articles or use the navigation bar.
The Science of Creation is fascinating to learn and study.
Click here for
For more FIMIOLs and interesting insights on who God is, the Creator Eluhiym, IRVs and more, please visit the sister web site at
Introducing Yeshuwa As El Most High -
18. Then the Mitsriym will know that I am El Elyown [Yahuw’ah], when I am honoured through Pharaoh, through his chariots and his horsemen.”
19. “And El Elyown [the Angel of Eluhiym], who had been going before the camp of Yisra’el, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them.”
Elyown moved first on His own, followed by Yahuw’ah in His IRV within the pillar of cloud. Both stationed themselves separately to keep the Mitsriym army at bay.
So if They are on the western side of the Yisra’elites and the Sea of Conclusions near Zafarana, who then blew strongly from the east all night?
The answer lies in Yeshuwa’s baptism. Tor the Spirit of Eluhiym descended from Heaven in the form of a dove and settled upon His shoulder, after which El Shadday spoke those affirming words (Matthew 3:15-
He has a mighty breath, capable of blowing a compressed 107’ diameter Earth round in an easterly direction till it reached its 24-
The Creators are ten in all, in addition to God/THEOS who never creates anything except mischief, since He is two serpents and a dragon. They all worked together to bring it about.
20. So Elyown [it] came between the camp of Mitsrayim and the camp of Yisra’el, and there was the cloud along with the darkness, yet it gave light at night. Thus the one did not come near the other all night.
21. Then Mosheh stretched out his hand over the sea and Elyown [Yahuw’ah] swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night, and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided.
22. And the sons of Yisra’el went through the midst of the sea on the dry land, and the waters were like a wall to them on their right and on their left.
The dry land extended in a band about one kilometre (5/8 of a mile) wide. With 1 Corinthians 10:1-
Rather the apostle Paul was talking about immersion into the Sangha, a Buddhist term for community which involved meditation, not water.
“10:1. For I do not want you to be ignorant, brothers. Our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea, 2. and all were baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea."
What a load of allegorical nonsense! And it was inspired by the Book of Jubilees. None of them got a drop of water on them. It was far too dangerous to go near the cloud and the sea was rolled back. For Paul his Moses was just another Buddha like his Jesus. One is immersed into Buddha.
23. Then the Mitsriym took up the pursuit, and all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots and his horsemen went in after them into the midst of the sea.
24. And it came about at the morning watch, that Yahuw’ah looked down on the army of the Mitsriym through the pillar of fire and cloud and brought the army into confusion.
25. And He caused their chariot wheels to swerve, and He made them drive with difficulty; so the Mitsriym said, “Let us flee from Yisra’el, for Eluhiym [Yahuw’ah] is fighting for them against the Mitsriym.”
Here one can clearly see more evidence of editing. They were most likely observed, saying, “Let us flee from the Hebrews, for their Strong Ones are fighting for them against us.” Yahuw’ah had added His own bit of spice to the action.
26. Then Elyown [Yahuw’ah] said to Mosheh, “Stretch out your hand over the sea so that the waters may come back over the Mitsriym, over their chariots and their horsemen.”
27. So Mosheh stretched out his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to its normal state at daybreak, while the Mitsriym were fleeing right into it; then Elyown [Yahuw’ah] overthrew the Mitsriym in the midst of the sea.
28. And the waters returned and covered the chariots and the horsemen, even Pharaoh’s entire army that had gone into the sea after them; not even one of them remained.
FIMIOL Photographics: ABN 35 425 367 583
Website Author: Wayne J. Zanker (RA)*
© Wayne J. Zanker (RA) -
*RA stands for Re’eh Adonay or “friend of the Lord” (John 15:14-